Monday, September 25, 2006

Rang De Basanti again..

This post follows from my earlier one, about the Amir Khan starrer, Rang De Basanti.

Well, it seems this junk movie's been nominated as India's entry to the Oscars (see this). I can only gather that the number of irrational and hypocritical people is much, much more than I previously thought.

I can just picture AB sneering on hearing this bit of news. He'll probably set his ring-tone to the irritating blare of the title track of RDB, just to piss me off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

every indian has to appreciate this type of movies.

Finally the right movie has entered in to the oscars

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it's not going to win even if it gets nominated somehow. The Academy never has, and I'm confident it never will, "understand" films where the main protagonists dance and lip-synch to electronic music.

12:39 AM  
Blogger The ManU man said...

Hey anonymous, too scared to reveal your name? Is it out of fear of being seen as publicly backing a movie calling for violence and terrorism?

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home