Sunday, February 26, 2006

Science prevails!

Recently, at the company where I work, through the efforts of myself and some colleagues, we managed to end the inclusion of the "art" of living as part of the employee training. Our rationale is that a religious/spiritual campaign has no place in a secular and scientific setup. I mean, such a thing, infringes upon the rights of among others, atheists and agnostics.

May the rest of the country follow suit, sooner rather than later.

I don't care if the firangis like the pathetic fools I've been seeing all over Bangalore these days do it provided they do so in their own countries, and don't create more trouble involving religion in India.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I feel is, meditation is nothing to do with religion, even the way they go for it may touch religioal terms or practises. when one say ' Om' i dont like to relate it to any religion, just take it as a simple sound, or a sound which can take the whole world to me. i havt done the art of living practice, not sure of the trainer you had, but sure that you will feel the engrey difference, another dimension by practising meditation.

Once I asked my everengetic teacher,never seen tired or depressed at any time, about the secret of his engery. He smiled and said 'I do meditation 20 minutes a day'

4:31 AM  
Blogger The ManU man said...

AOL is definitely not only meditation. They keep harping on 'God', 'the divine', 'supernatural' and other stuff.

Their recent public association with some of India's worst politicians was appalling.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home