Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nobody Else

Nobody Else
Written by me on
8th February 2006


Since you first spoke to me,
I wanted to be yours.
Nobody made me feel
so happy to be alive before.

Every second, every night and day
I think of you.
Whatever I do, wherever I go,
my thoughts lead me back to you.

You are what
my universe revolves around,
But for you am I
merely another face in the crowd?

You just cannot imagine
Right now how I feel.
Its not what you said or did not say
Its the silence that kills.

Nobody else can love you more
Of that I am sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another romantic poem. where is poetry inside. just description of feelings. still i agree i do feel the same to my one

2:11 AM  
Blogger The ManU man said...

Yeah, you are probably right. I'm no Byron or Shakespeare.

I'm writing what I feel in my heart, with the hope that the woman I love reads it. Sense the sentiment of the poem.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 AM  
Blogger The ManU man said...

Hey, hey, as much as I appreciate the comments I receive I would not like any speculation as to the identity of the lady these poems are addressed to.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home