Friday, November 18, 2005

The Reason for Life

The Reason For Life
26th October 2005

What more can I ask of thee, my friend,
only my panacea can cure me,
and she, only the Gods can to me grant.

Should I say how good she feels
I did not think that love could ever be for real.

When I'm with her winter feels like spring
Other than her love, I have no want for anything.

As long as she and I are together
Nothing else matters.

A dream come true, is she,
Braver than Athena, more beautiful than Aphrodite.

She lights up my world with her smile
She's what makes life worthwhile.

For a moment to, in my arms, hold her,
I would give up forever.

If we are together the universe will be just fine
When will the Gods make her mine...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home